Tuesday 22 December 2015

Winter Frost


When it comes to Christmas nails, red no doubt wears the festive crown. With my addiction to Pinterest pages full of inspiration growing by the day, I've fallen in love with beautiful, frosty, white nails. 






Revlon's scented nail polish in Fresh Linen admittedly takes a while to build up to my desired colour, but it does feel cool to have some scented finger tips! OPI's Funny Bunny not only has a great name, but the best finish out of all the varnishes featured, my favourite. Toyshop's polish in Glitter Frenzy is hard to come by nowadays, but in all honesty, it is the most perfect varnish for a frosty, white nail. Your nails will look as though they belong to the Ice Queen from The lion, the witch and the wardrobe.... minus the Turkish Delight.  Finally MAC's Blue Pearl Topcoat is something special, topping off your base colour with this will give the perfect wintery look. So any of you fancy an icy pair of talons for this season? Let m know cake lovers. xo 


Don't forget to give me a follow 


email: jessietereza@icloud.com 

1 comment:



  1. Good day. I was impressed with your article. Keep it up . You can also visit my site if you have time. Thank you and Bless you always.


    Best Lipstick

    ReplyDelete