Monday 21 December 2015

Christmas Metallics


Christmas is the time of year when metallic eye make up is a necessity, I honestly think you can't go to a Christmas party without wearing it, it's against the law! Well....obviously not, but I think it should be!








Nars Dual Intensity eyeshadow in Dione is wonderfully pigmented and looks great as a wash of colour all over the lid, or teamed with black for a full on dramatic eye. MAC's Paint Pot in Indianwood is my personal favourite to use when it comes to a bronze look, the pro longwear formula gives other shadows layered on top real staying power too. Charlotte Tilbury's Colour Chameleon in Golden Quartz is the most perfect metallic shade that has the added bonus of enhancing your eye colour. Thanks to warm undertone, this shadow really makes my hazel eyes pop. Lastly, Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Sandglow. Now, there is a reason this product has such a luxurious name as Caviar. Looking at in the pen it has a light pearl appearance, once applied to the skin it transforms into a stunning gold. I tend to use it mainly on my tear ducts to brighten my eyes and give them a little extra, Christmas sparkle, just what this time of year calls for. 

xo 



Don't forget to give me a follow 

email: jessietereza@icloud.com 











No comments:

Post a Comment