Sunday 22 January 2017

Kisses from Avon



Now, don't get me wrong I am really enjoying these frost covered days we're getting, but I'm not enjoying the flaky lips the cold weather gives me! Being a bit of a lipstick addict means I love to wear some when I can, but trying to battle applying a deep red onto chapped lips? Not happening.... 

This all changed when I received a parcel a couple weeks back containing Avon's new True Colour Supreme Nourishing Lipstick. The all-in-one beauties contain a nourishing balm packed with honey, Jojoba oil and beeswax to help keep your lips comfortable and hydrated all day in a stunning, rich colour! 

There's a selection of 12 shades that are so easy to wear and literally go with everything, I'm currently wearing Sublime Wine with a grey roll neck as I tap away on my keyboard. I look a lot more polished than I feel that's for sure. I particularly love just how nourishing the lipsticks are and the colour doesn't falter, like, never. One tip I'd say is to try lining your lips to really enhance your pout. One other little feature that I also have a bit of a thing for, is the ribbons on balm throughout the lipstick. Somehow slightly marble-esque appearance, which lets face it, everyone is obsessed with at the moment! 

I'll be honest with you I have never owned anything from Avon in the past. A build up of stereotypes lend me to believe the shades of lipsticks wouldn't be my thing, this meant I would just give it a miss. How silly of me to do so! The quality of their products are brilliant, from the packaging to the pigment of the lippie and for £8 I reckon that's great value for money. I'm certain I'll be taking a look at their other products available in the coming weeks. 

So why not have a look at Avon's new kissable beauties here. Seeing as they are set to launch on the 10th February that gives you just enough time for Valentine's Day! 

So if you fancy a nourishing gorgeous new lipstick, take a little look, oh and let me know which shade you decide on! XO 


jessietereza@icloud.com


*the small print. The lipsticks featured in this post were kindly sent to me for try. The wording, imagery and opinions are all by yours truly. Thank you for letting me try them Avon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment