Monday 24 March 2014

Pucker Up!


Pucker Up with a Sleek Make Up Matte Me!


Now over the years I've always sort of ignored my lips to be honest, just some lip balm and I was good to go. The years have carried on and my opinion has changed, now I can't get enough of lip products! It is amazing how lips can change an entire look! 

I've noticed the new SS14 trend is orange lips and I am ready to give that a go, however, it was whilst I was on the hunt for a good orange lipstick I found this lip product from Sleek makeup, matte me, you can't really be called a gloss as that is not what it is! The application of it is very smooth and easy but a few seconds later you have a perfect matte finish. It's this sort of wizardry I love!

The colour I decided on was a nude with a rose pink undertone, perfect for day and night so can very easily become a makeup bag staple. The colour is a very close match to my natural lip colour so once the product was applied it gave me a fuller looking pair of smackers without drying them out, I am well and truly hooked! Have you guys tried it yet? Let me know what you think! 
Enjoy cake lovers xo  






No comments:

Post a Comment