Wednesday 16 November 2016

Winter Skin Prep (Day Edit)







I'm always mixing up my skincare, especially when the seasons change. With this in mind I wanted to show you the latest products I have found myself reaching for as the winter chill makes its way in. 

First off Pureogicol Super Antioxcidate Moisturiser has had my back this week! I don't know about you, but Winter gets me very paranoid about all the impurities your skin can pick up during the day. Traffic pollution, harsh weather, all of it layers on to the skin. With the protective layer of this lovely moisturiser, I can get about my business without worry. Oh, and just because sunshine is hidden a little behind gloomy clouds, doesn't mean it can't do any damage! So with an SPF 15 my skin is fully proctected from UVA & UVB rays! Packed with green tea and grape seed extract, the skin is given a great boost and I've noticed a lovely glow too due to it being very hydrating! Perfect for giving collagen a helping hand (something this girl has become a little obsessed with recently) You can find the Pureogicol Moisturiser here 

Next up there's the NYX Pore Filler Primer. Finally my local Boots have a NYX counter so I took the opportunity give this primer a go. There has been a lot of hype about this product all over social media so I really had high hopes it would work for my skin. With the Summer gone I always notice my pores as my tan fades! This primer has come along at the right time, with a thin layer my pores are a lot less visible and my foundation stays put all day and no sign of turning orange! Always a bonus in my opinion! Grab yourself one here 

I always used to forget about my hands during the Winter when I was younger, silly of me I know! Nowadays I do love to have a good hand and nail cream in my bag, ready for me to apply throughout the day. This hand cream from RMK is very moisturising with a non greasy finish, does anyone else hate that slimy feeling on their hands?! Your hands and nails are felt as luxurious as the stunning Japanese brand. The scent is lovely, zesty, fresh and won't overpower you. This hand cream comes in a super cute trip boxset, pretty great idea for an Christmas present!  Why not take a look at their website here. Oh, and don't blame me if you spend your entire wages though! 

Finally, a trusty tin of Vaseline. I haven't had one of these for years, not since my school days. I couldn't help myself when I spotted the new Lulu Guinness design. Since then I've been hooked. I apply liberal amounts of this stuff  to my lips constantly throughout the day, but don't forget that it can be used in various other ways to help your skin. I like to apply it to help sooth my sore nose when I've got a nasty cold. Find your chic little flapper girl tin here

So there you have the latest selection of newbies I'm giving a go recently and loving! I will be working of a night edit of this too so stay tuned lovelies! 

What have you guys been trying out recently? I'd love to know XO 



Come say hi! 
Twitter
Instagram
Facebook
jessietereza@icloud.com


*the small print , this post consists of products I have purchased and others have been very kindly sampled to me. 
Please note that the opinion and wording of this post is by yours truly.
I would now like to thank the lovely PR Companies for sending me these beautiful goodies to try out, thanks a million. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment