Wednesday 6 July 2016

Is this the highlight we've been waiting for?




It was back when I was sixteen, I'd take myself off to Superdrug and spend a good few hours looking at everything Barry M had to offer. So many products and so many colours of nail varnish, a young teens dream. I grew and with that, my knowledge (and money) increased too. With this I forgot all about Barry M, until recently when I saw their new product popping up everywhere. Rave reviews of a new super highlight... The temptation was too much! With that, I dashed to grab myself both shades, Frosty Pink and Iced Bronze.

Both the shades look beautiful on, melt into the skin and give a natural, glow from within look. Lovely creamy consistency that lasts for the whole day and perfect for that wet, glossy look. I absolutely love the glow they give you with just a little bit of shimmer. 

Most of the time I find that cream highlights usually have huge lumps of glitter in them. Something I am not a fan of, luckily no sight of a lump anywhere! They have a similar feel as Benefit's Watt's Up but nowhere near as expensive. The whole product has a much more luxurious feel and look to it, once it is on the skin you would think it was a insanely expensive branded product. 

These little gems will become a staple in my makeup bag, and with such an amazing price of £4.49 I can't go wrong! I can see myself spending hours at the Barry M counter all over again....

Have any of you tried the new Barry M highlight? Or do you have another Barry M fave? I'd love to know in the comments below xo 


business enquiries jessietereza@icloud.com 


nails Barry M Coconut Infused in Sunkissed

No comments:

Post a Comment