Wednesday 21 October 2015

Getting Cosy - The Baby Edition


I had a few errands early the other morning, so got up with the birds and wrapped little one up. Good job I did as it is certainly crisp, and I love it! Having my daughter snuggled into me as I went about my day made me want to show you all some baby bits that I am loving that match this season! Enjoy cake lovers xo 


I got these items when I was expecting, I just think every child needs a bright raincoat! Teaming it with a striped headband just gives it a perfect nautical feel that gets me so excited about my little girl fitting into these ready for a gorgeous Autumnal walk by the seaside. You can get a similar raincoat here. The headband is handmade by a lovely company called Blaebird, I am a little obsessed. They are currently out of stock of the stripes but have many more to choose from, take a look here  


Just look at these tiny little socks! The added frills make them extra special and keep those little toes warm! Have a look at some more here 


My boyfriend has gone crazy for the brand Ra an Roo, he can't stop buying their pieces! The brand is usually designs for boys, but there's nothing stopping us having our girl wear them! Have a look for yourself here

Now the Brambly Hedge books have so many of my own childhood memories connected to them. This is probably why I have really enjoyed reading them recently, especially Autumn Story. Find the rest of the books here 


This gorgeous book already has me looking forward to rainy Sunday afternoons, keeping ourselves entertained learning all about nature. Find Nature's Day here  


Finally, a post dedicated to all things cosy and snuggly has to feature a Teddy Bear, everyone meet Monty and you can get him here


Don't forget to give me a follow 






No comments:

Post a Comment