Thursday 2 February 2017

Valentine's Handbag Essentials


So Valentine's Day is fast approaching, I figured I would share with you my handbag essentials for the big night. Whether it's a date, dinner or a night with your girls these will have you covered. 

Blusher
Now, you can pop this on before you head out, or perhaps keep it back for a touch up throughout the night. I know, sounds odd, but excusing yourself from your date for a quick trip to the bathroom is always a great thing to do. It gives you a chance to calm your nerves, especially if you find yourself really fancying him. But another trick to try is popping on the slightest touch of colour to your cheeks, I personally love Mac's blush in Desert RoseBy adding a flush of rouge to your face will give you the most beautiful glow of health, he won't be able to tear his eyes off you as you breeze back to the table. If done subtly you will just look down right sexy. However, try not to go over board and avoid this trick if there's poor lighting or if you've had one too many cocktails. I'm sure I don't need to remind you what happened to our dear friend Bridget Jones in that rushed taxi ride do I....? 

Black Eye Liner 
Running black eye liner over your water line and tight line will give your eyes a stunning, smouldering look. Using a soft black kohl will elongate the eye and give your lashes a fuller appearance. Perfect for some flirting and just right for those sultry looks across the table. One other great thing about lining both the tight and water line is the longevity of the product will last as you'll be blinking black onto black. I still like to take a liner out with me, just in case. I'm currently obsessed with Charlotte Tilbury's Rock 'N' Kohl pencil in Bedroom Black (I know right, how saucy!) 

Highlight
Now, don't ask me why I find the need to take a highlight along with me. I guess I'm your standard make-up junkie. If you aren't glowing like some sort of Goddess, then what's even the point of being out? I love taking Benefit's Watt's Up! with me for the perfect glow and end with a handy blender. 

Lip Plump 
Nubyen Lip Augmentation Gloss is my secret weapon. Perfect for using when your Valentine's date is with someone new. Chatting and getting to know each other means watching each other's lips. So with the help of this brilliant product, your lips will look irresistible. Oh, and if it is't with someone new and a special night with your partner, he may even notice a difference too! And don't forget to code ROGUE10 for 10% off. 

Handbag Fragrance 
Now this could be any scent, your absolute favourite, or perhaps something new. I love the Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk spray at the moment. It makes you smell like some sort of delicious dessert that will add up to about 60,000 points on Weight Watchers! Don't forget to spray the fragrance on your pulse points, so the wrists, back of your knees, top of your head and even a little in your hair. 

So there you have it, my handbag essentials that you will find on me this Valentine's Day. I hope you all have a wonderful time, whatever you decide to do. Stay safe and kiss your beau's face off! XO 


jessietereza@icloud.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment