For me, a flawless base helps any make up look it's best! With this is mind I thought I'd show you how to get a flawless foundation that is also heat resistant, seeing as this warm weather seems set to stay for an Indian Summer! (hooray)
1) Start is a primer! Pore-fessional is my all time fave, it smooths out any enlarged pores and fine lines and really helps your foundation stay put!
2) Next, for a totally flawless finish I usually conceal any blemishes or areas I'm not happy with before my foundation. I used Laura Mercier High Coverage Concealer.
3) Next for warmer weather I use a liquid foundation, for me it just works better and sits on the skin much better in the hot temperatures. I'm obsessed with Bourjois Healthy Mix, anything healthy on your skin is always a bonus!
4) Powder contour will just end up looking cakey on the skin and not look great in the day light. Sometimes its best to look more fresh faced in this weather so don't panic about the odd blemish showing here or there. With that in mind I chose the Bourjois BB Bronzer for a natural sun kissed contour.
5) Sticking with the liquids, YSL Baby doll Kiss and Blush was just right for a pink flush on the cheeks.
6) Finish off if a light layer of powder to set it all, especially on your T-zone and you are good to go!
There you have it, a heat proof, flawless foundation. Doesn't take long at all which is a bonus to get you out in that sunshine quicker! Enjoy cake lovers xo
Little tip to look extra flawless in pictures... aim for natural sun light, it's nature's own Instagram filter ;)