Wednesday 2 July 2014

Midas Touch

Midas Touch

The sun has been shining and it's had an affect on my makeup! I thought I would show you how I get this sun kissed, golden smoky eye. Enjoy cake lovers xo 

I used MAC Studio Fix in NW25 mixed with Chanel for a glowing finish 

This little threesome gave me a sun kissed, bronzed look.

This mascara is unbelievable!

For a bit of a different look, I lined my waterline with this Bronze pencil

For a coral/nude I mixed these both together 

To create the look I blended the colour NAKED all over the lid, BUCK in the crease, then HALF BAKED over the lid. For a final hint of smokiness I added DARK HORSE in the outer corner of the eye. For a seductive feline flick I lined them with a brown liquid liner from Collection. 

                                                                             Before 

After 





Let me know what you think! 

twitter & instagram @roguelipstick 
tumblr www.putyourroguelipstickon.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment