Wednesday 9 April 2014

Date Night


Soft romantic look for Date Night 


There's nothing like getting all dressed up and girly when you are off out for the night, whether its a date, girl's night or a romantic dinner with your better half. Here is what I used to come up with this pretty, girly look. Enjoy cake lovers xo 








Before I use anything on my skin, especially if its a special occasion, I'll give my face a gentle spray of the Avene spring water that totally cools down the skin and leaves me feeling as though no redness or irritation will occur whilst I'm applying my make-up. 

I have a bit of a crush on all the products I used for this look, I really can't get enough of the Illamasqua foundation I use, teamed with a foundation stippling brush it really works the product in and leaves you with an airbrushed finished that is perfect. 

I contoured with the Sleek contour kit and used Sleek's beautiful blush. I placed the blush on the sides of the cheek to give my face a more fawn like appearance... I know it sounds odd, but trust me it does make a difference on where you put your blush!

Next I used Anastasia Beverly Hills for my eyebrows and benefits brow highlight. Teaming the highlight on the brow bone with the shape of the shadows really helps give the eye that seductive feline appearance.

I used the Naked 3 palette. First I applied Dust all over my lid. Then in the crease and corners of my eyes I worked in Nooner blending the colour up towards the brow bone which gives the eyes a cat like appearance even without any liner. Be careful not to go too over the top as it will just start looking messy! For my under eye I applied Blackheart then Trick in the tear duct and a little along the under eye too.

Once all the shadows were blended I used Illamasqua's cake liner and drew on a dramatic cat flick that I took down a little past my tear duct, this is a great way to make your eyes look bigger and very sexy. On my water line I used a cream kohl from Rimmel which opens the eye and isn't as obvious as white kohl, finally lashings (pun intended) of mascara and you are good to go! What do you guys think of the finished look? 




To finish the look off I thought I'd show you what I would wear for Date Night. 









Give me a follow 
twitter & instagram @roguelipstick 
tumblr putyourroguelipstickon.com
email roguelipstick@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment